X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward Email to external Email Server

Hello Comunity,

I Have a problem.

I have a domain xxx.com in a server that has allot of users.

And then i have a server in the office with exchange 2013 that has about 5 users and uses the same domain xxx.com.

What is happening is when thos 5 users try to send and email to a user out of the exchange server in the same domain xxx.com, we get a email error that the user was not found, wll that is normal.

What i need is, if the user account doesen't exist in the exchange server, so send it to another email server in the outside. how is that possible ?

I'm using a pop collector to colect the emails form the outside server of domain xxx.com into the exchange server. Dont have a fixed ip address, and use a smtp connecto to send out the email.

Thanks Allot
    Kevin

You need to create a "relay domain" (internal or external depending on requirements, but from the above probably external)

More info: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...xchg.150).aspx
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X