Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable

Hello!
    I tried opening edb file in Microsoft Exchange and got the following message:"The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Connect to complete this action."
    My Internet connection wasn't down! How to stop this error?
    Please suggest me smth for edb repair.

Ummm... What? What do you mean you tried opening the edb file? How did you try to open it? From where did you try to open it? You know that the edb file is the Exchange mailbox database right? Exchange mounts the database. You don't open the database.

Comment

Hello.
      Sorry..Maybe i presented my issue not correctly...But i need to stop this error in Microsoft Exchange

Comment

Explain in much more detail what you are doing. Start with the Exchange version (and SP level) you are using
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I am using Exchange 2010.

Comment

Pulling teeth....
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

thanks for helpful information

Comment

If you are not connected to MS Exchange and you want to open EDB file, then you can try free EDB viewer tool [MOD EDIT LINK REMOVED]
                For EDB repair solution, you can try third party tool, which is brilliant in order to make inaccessible EDB file readable. It recovers all the content from corrupt EDB file and restores them into a new PST file of MS Outlook. Visit [MOD EDIT LINK REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT - New posters with links to commercial products in their first post tend to get a ban. Generous in this case, but the OP will have to use ]
                Last edited by Ossian; 24th September 2016, 08:29.

Comment

Working...
                X