Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails from my domain are rejected by Gmail

Hello everyone
    My exchange server is hosted on 2 differents IPs from 2 differents ISP. When I connected to primary link I can send emails to all gmails addresses, but when I am connected to the backup link I can't send to gmails addresses but I can send to other domains.
    If I send email to gmail when I am using the backup link I get the following error: mx.google.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:
    [email protected] ([email protected])
    mx.google.com gave this error:
    [197.157.192.114 12] Our system has detected that this message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, this message has been blocked. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information. qs2si320793wjc.235 - gsmtp

Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

Please help me to resolve this issue

Did you visit the support link?
    There should be instructions on hot to get un-blacklisted
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I didn't visit the support. Please can you tell me the URL of thr support link?

Comment

www.google.com

(note there was also the link you posted above)
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

that link is not helping me because my case is like this: we have 2 different ISP if am using the main ISP there is no problem on emails sent to gmail accounts but if I use the backup ISP it's where I can't send emails to gmail accounts

Comment

So have you discussed this with either of your ISPs?

And perhaps some more details - sending directly or using a relay server?
            Do you have SPF records - and do they reflect both ISPs?
            Are you using static or dynamic IPs with both ISPs?

What have you done yourself to investigate the problem?

[EDIT] looking at the link which is "not helping you", it appears to link to "Google Postmaster Tools" which, among other things, lets you authenticate a domain with google. That might help solve your problem
            Last edited by Ossian; 4th July 2016, 20:44.
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

It seems the Google servers aren't expecting mail from your domain to originate from the second IP address.

As Ossian said, you should update the SPF record for your domain (or create one) and make sure both IP addresses are listed as valid senders.

Comment

Thank you for your both answers. Please can you direct me how to update or create SPF record?

Comment

Originally posted by irambona View Post
                  Thank you for your both answers. Please can you direct me how to update or create SPF record?
                  http://lmgtfy.com/

Alternatively, ask a network administrator to do it
                  Tom Jones
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

Comment

I am network admin but I didn't do it before that why I request support from you.

Comment

Originally posted by irambona View Post
                      I am network admin but I didn't do it before that why I request support from you.
                      So as a "network administrator" you don't know how to use ? Unbelievable!
                      Tom Jones
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

Comment

If you have the manual you can send it to me

Comment

Working...
                        X