Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forget ecp login password

Hi,

We forget the exchange control panel login password , is there any way to reset the same. We tried the same way mentioned below.

http://192.168.1.2/ecp ( abc.com\administrator -- "password" ) but this is not working.

can anyone help me to login to my server in this case..

Thanks..

There's no password for ECP. You log into it with a Domain username. What you can do in the ECP is based on your level of access, based on RBAC (Role Based Access Control). All users with a mailbox can log into the ECP. Have you tried logging in with the AD domain Administrator account? Can you log into the domain with the domain Administrator account?

Comment

Hi,

I try to login with domain administrator account but its not allowing me to login..I even change the domain administrator password and use the new password to login but not able to login..so is there a way to resolve this..please help..

Thanks..

Comment

Add the domain administrator to the Exchange Administrators group
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X