Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help to receive large emails within exchange for some users

Hi

I just want to allow some users to receive large emails from Internet or Cloud. We are using Exchange 2007.

It would be great if any provide us right solutions about my query.

Thanks

Rajnish

Re: Need Help to receive large emails within exchange for some users

my understanding is that send/receive size limits can't be specified for single users

You'd have to do it based on recipient policies, or the equivalent in 2007/2010. You could then apply the separate policies to separate groups of users, allowing separate sized limits
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Thanks for reply..

Actually my requirement is to enable the receiving of Large emails from Internet to some specific users. in current scenario we have allowed 10 MB for both send/receive internally or externally (Internet). There is requirement came to my notice we have to allow some users for receiving of large attachment from internet.

I have made changes according to my requirement

Organization Configuration> Hub Transport>Global Settings>Tranport Settings

20 MB for Send/Receive

and

Server Configuration>Hub Transport>Receive connector>Default Server

specified 20 MB to receive

with above configuration every users are allowed to receive 20 MB from internet but i want to allow for some specific users not to everyone.

Please help us apart from these configuration.

Thanks
      Rajnish

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
      my understanding is that send/receive size limits can't be specified for single users

You'd have to do it based on recipient policies, or the equivalent in 2007/2010. You could then apply the separate policies to separate groups of users, allowing separate sized limits

Comment

Yes, I understand your requirements. My suggestion in my initial reply is still my best understanding of how to do what you need to do, or at least to direct you in the right way to do what you need to do. It may not be correct, or even possible.

But even a 15 second google drew me this response - maybe it will help you more than I have.
        http://exchangepedia.com/2007/09/exc...ze-limits.html

I can even tell you the exact search string if you want
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
        X