Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OWA stopped working after changing default web site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OWA stopped working after changing default web site

    I have a Servr2003 64bit with Exchnage 2007.
    I added a new virtual web site, and trying to view mails via the OWA.
    I get this error:

    Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaInvalidConf igurationException
    Exception message: Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory configuration settings for virtual directory "OWA" under Web site "MicroCom".

    What is wrong with my configuration

  • #2
    Re: OWA stopped working after changing default web site

    Hi ,

    Have you tried this

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941201


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: OWA stopped working after changing default web site

      I've tried the kb you've suggested and I'm still and the same problem
      This is the error cipied from the clipboard:

      Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory configuration settings for virtual directory "OWA" under Web site "MicroCom

      Request
      Url: XXXXXXX
      User host address: 127.0.0.1

      Exception
      Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaInvalidConf igurationException
      Exception message: Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory configuration settings for virtual directory "OWA" under Web site "MicroCom".

      Call stack

      Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaConfigurati onManager.CreateAndLoadConfigurationManager()
      Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.Globals.Initia lizeApplication()
      Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.Global.Execute ApplicationStart(Object sender, EventArgs e)

      Inner Exception
      Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaInvalidConf igurationException
      Exception message: Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory configuration settings for virtual directory "OWA" under Web site "MicroCom".

      Call stack

      Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.Configuration. .ctor(ADSystemConfigurationSession session, String virtualDirectory, String webSiteName, ADObjectId distinguishedName, Boolean isPhoneticSupportEnabled)
      Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaConfigurati onManager.LoadConfiguration()
      Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaConfigurati onManager.CreateAndLoadConfigurationManager()

      Comment

      Working...
      X