Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages Stored on Drafts folder

Hi Everyone

I have setup a VMware lab; with a DC (2008E64bit) and installed exchange on it(2K7-64bit) and a Winxp client, i have tried logging through owa from xp client; it is logging and when i create a new message and hit send button, it moves to drafts folder; from there i am unable to delete the email, i tried shift delete, it deletes and immediately appear back in drafts folder. I have restarted server two times; re-created a new database; previously it was using the default; still no progress; can anyone help me in this?

Thanks in Advance
    High Regards
    Raneesh

Re: Messages Stored on Drafts folder

Have you tried creating a new store and moving the problematic mailbox to the new store?

This should "resolve" the issue.

The mail will probably appear to be sent out ok in outlook, but in but in OWA, it shows in the drafts folder.

Once the mailbox has been moved, you will have to clear out the old draft messages manually.

I have no idea why this happens, maybe somebody else could shed some light?

I know you said you created a new database, so have you tried this?

Ste
    Steven Roberts
    IT Mercenary

MCITP:EA|MCTS|MCSE 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCSA 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCP|Prince2 Practitioner

Don't forget to click on the Yin-Yang icon to leave reputation points if you think my advice has been worthwhile!

Comment

Re: Messages Stored on Drafts folder

Did you try taking a look at Mail Submission Service..Is it started?
      Does restarting deliver the e-mail?
      What about Transport Service/?Howz it set-Local or N/W

Regards
      Fazal
      Fazal Zaidi
      MCITP-Windows 2008,Exchange 2010,MCTS-Exchange 2007,2010,Lync 2010,MCSE-2000,2003,MCSA-2003,2008,2012,MCP,MCSE -Messaging 2013,ITIL

Comment

Working...
      X