Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External recipients

Hello Team,

Is there a way for Exchange 07 regulate how many external recipients can internal user send to?

I want to regulate my users to send only to 25 external recipients per email.

Thanks,
    HumanNetwork.

Re: External recipients

short answer, yes, there is a way.

try google for limit email recipients

if you want to only limit external, you may need two send connectors with altnerate settings on each. that's if this option is configuredon the connector, and not globally
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
      short answer, yes, there is a way.

try google for limit email recipients

if you want to only limit external, you may need two send connectors with altnerate settings on each. that's if this option is configuredon the connector, and not globally

I do have external connector, but I look in the settings of the connector and I do not see where I can limit it.
      do you mind elaborate a little more?

Thanks,
      Saray

Comment

Try Googling a little harder

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...CHG.80%29.aspx
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
        X