Mai Delivery Fail to exchange user 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mai Delivery Fail to exchange user 2010

I am using Windows 2003 Server As Domain Controller, And for Mailing Microsoft exchanage Server 2010.

Domain On 2003 is abcd.com

mail id af all users are [email protected] or [email protected] all its working fine,

Today I enable One user Account, nad created In Exchnge But When I am trying to send mail to this user Mail Delivery Fails !!!!

Re: Mai Delivery Fail to exchange user 2010

And what is the failure message?
    Is this internal or external?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I sent one mail from This user to my personal gmail Account Its received !, With [email protected] Its Correct,

If some one sends mail to this user by [email protected] its should to be receive but its not happening with this user only
      and when i doing send /receive from local user it works !

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
      Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Invalid recipient <[email protected]> (#5.1.1) (state 14).

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
      Received: by 10.231.191.82 with SMTP id dl18mr578761ibb.120.1275643736094;
      Fri, 04 Jun 2010 02:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
      Received: by 10.231.145.82 with HTTP; Fri, 4 Jun 2010 02:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
      Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:58:56 +0530
      Message-ID: <[email protected]>
      Subject: test mail...........
      Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Comment

Do you have a spam filtering service like Messagelabs where you need to add the recipient first?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sorry For my Last post I mentioned Wrong their Localy also I am unable to Send mail to this User.

In Outlook I am getting Thuis Message

This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.
          I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<[email protected]>:
          Sorry, I couldn't find any host named abcd.com. (#5.1.2)

Yes we are using websense.

where you need to add the recipient first?
          means what defult receive address ?
          Last edited by sunnys_111; 4th June 2010, 10:51.

Comment

Can you post a diagram showing mail flow in your domain -- clearly Messagelabs is involved somewhere, as is Websense
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Sorry How do i Get this,
              Can You help Me on this

Failure Message Comes From MAILER-DAEMON.messagelabs.com !!!
              Last edited by sunnys_111; 4th June 2010, 11:01.

Comment

Ver Sorry,
                I think I am not Giving Proper Information Which You want, Any changes i need to do in Exchange ?

Comment

Sunnys_111
                  I think we need to understand how email flows in your environment -- something like this?

INTERNET <-->Messagelabs<-->????<-->Exchange?

But if the error is at Messagelabs, are you sure you have added the new user on their site (https://clients.messagelabs.com) If you do not do that, it WILL bounce!
                  Tom Jones
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                    Sunnys_111
                    I think we need to understand how email flows in your environment -- something like this?

INTERNET <-->Messagelabs<-->????<-->Exchange?

But if the error is at Messagelabs, are you sure you have added the new user on their site (https://clients.messagelabs.com) If you do not do that, it WILL bounce!
                    No I have Not Added For this I need to Forward req to Head Of Dept.

Thanks For support

Comment

Doh....
                      For future reference, Messagelabs will block all addresses not on their allow list, also they want about 4 hours between adding a name and updating the list.
                      Make sure your boss understands this and has procedures in place to include messagelabs when adding users.

I am still a bit worried you said internal email was not getting through -- are you sure about that?
                      Tom Jones
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

Comment

Working...
                      X