Dual Delivery problem/question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Delivery problem/question

My domain use GMail hosted Apps. I don't like it personally, but some users prefer it over MS Exchange 2007, especially since the release of BESX. The current setup has some users receiving that email from GMail through a POP3 Collector that pulls it into the Exchange Server. Every user on GMail has an Exchange mailbox as well, whether they use it or not, but the ones who don't use it don't get their email coming into Exchange via POP3 (as in I don't set them up in the collector).

When I send emails to everyone, they all get it in their Exchange mailboxes instead of their GMail ones, which makes sense because it's within the same email address policy.

What i'm looking for is a way to have emails I send from Exchange go to their GMail AND their Exchange.

Any suggestions out there?

Pritesh

Re: Dual Delivery problem/question

Sounds like a classical shared address space, you might follow the instructions given in the following link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../bb676395.aspx

You should also consider to alter the mailboxes for users who don't use Exchange into contacts with a forwarding address to GMail.

Comment

Re: Dual Delivery problem/question

That definitely seems to have done it! Thanks so much!

Pritesh

Comment

Working...
      X