Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Deliver The Message size which more than 2mb

Hi Every1

My Exchange 2007 server unable to deliver the message if its size is more than 2mb to the domain yahoo.com. Idont have same issue with other domains. Even if 10-15mb mail size its easily get deliver if the recipient does not belong to domain YAHOO.com. May i know what causing the problem...

Getting Error as 421 4.4.2 Connection Dropped

Thanx in advance..
    Regards,

Re: Unable to Deliver The Message size which more than 2mb

I think you need to attach full log for this session.

For troubleshooting you can to try send message with attached file over telnet session and will localize problem more (your side or yahoo side)

Comment

Are you sure that the email is being sent to a specific user or is it being sent to a Yahoo group? Yahoo groups have a smaller limit for emails, apparently. About 2MB.
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Every mail server administrator can set their own size limits, so if Yahoo have done so, you can do nothing about it

Break the attachment into smaller chunks and email separately or use an uploading service
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X