Some Outlook 2007 appointments change from appointments to HTML message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Outlook 2007 appointments change from appointments to HTML message

Outlook 2007 Calendar appointments have changed from appointment entries to mail messages. These appointments were in a series. There are many appointments at various times that are also series. At first, only a few were affected, now for some reason more and more of these appointments display mail messages when I click on them instead of the appointments.

I also cannot delete these entries now as well. I checked permissions and am the owner.

I applied Office SP2 and it initially seemed to fix the problem but it has started happening again!

The series pop up doesn't come up and it goes straight to an email message. Nothing can be modified on it, it saves but does not keep the changes, send is greyed out (don't know if that matters).

I wanted to also note that this happens after the appointment has been modified in one occurence and then saved. It then changes to a message that cannot be modified or deleted.

System setup, exchange server 2007 running Outlook 2007 client on Windows XP SP3 in native AD2003 forest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X