take all of my domain proxyAddresses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take all of my domain proxyAddresses

Hello, I need to know that my AD users have more than one email account in Exchange 2007 and only know dsquery
    How much does a dsquery to get exchange 2007 with all the email addresses of users in an Active Directory? or if someone can pass me a script where only to change my AD domain and you get structure
    Thank you.
    Sorry about my English
    "The destination is the shuffled cards, but we are where we play."

Re: take all of my domain proxyAddresses

Ldifde for instant (refer to http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=k...77&x=15&y=12):
    ldifde -f Exportuser.ldf -s Server1 -t 3268 -d "dc=Export,dc=com" -p subtree -r "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=User)(mail= *))" -l "cn,DisplayName,mail,sAMAccountName,proxyAddresses "

You might have to change the filter to match your needs.

Should be also possible with powershell, look into the commandlet get-mailbox.
    Last edited by FischFra; 11th December 2009, 14:18.

Comment

Re: take all of my domain proxyAddresses

I get the following errors:

a)
      ldifde -f Exportuser.ldf -s correo7 -t 3268 -d "dc=empresa,dc=es" -p subtree -r "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=User)(m ail= *))" -l "cn,DisplayName,mail,sAMAccountName,proxyAddre sses "
      ----------------------------------------
      Connecting to "correo7"
      The connection cannot be established
      The error code is 58
      -------------------------------------

b)
      ldifde -f Exportuser.ldf -s correo7 -t 587 -d "dc=empresa,dc=es" -p subtree -r "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=User)(m ail= *))" -l "cn,DisplayName,mail,sAMAccountName,proxyAddre sses "
      ---------------------------------------------
      Connecting to "correo7"
      Logging in as current user using SSPI
      -------------------------------------------

think option b is correct, is this waiting username and password "as the passage?

Thank you.
      Sorry about my English
      "The destination is the shuffled cards, but we are where we play."

Comment

Working...
      X