Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 books

Hi guys,

I am new to Exchange and want to learn. What book would you recommend for beginners on Exchange? I am looking for something that covers how Exchange works and also how to administer an exchange server. Is there any sites or articles that you would recommend as well? Thanks.

Root

Re: Exchange 2007 books

Hi,

Google Is always a good start: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...hange+2007+art
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Thanks L4ndy. I am already researching in google but I was hoping the experts on this site could point me to some books/articles that has worked for them (or someone they know).

Comment

Well, I like the MS Press "self paced training" courses and also the TrainSignal video training
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

What is the best book to teaching exchange 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Maher View Post
            What is the best book to teaching exchange 2007
            The book made from the Tree of Knowledge.

That question is an impossible one to answer. What is the best car? Everyone has their own opinion, so the same will go for the book. I have read books that I found very difficult to follow but other thought were brilliant. I would suggest find titles from a publisher you have read previously and liked.

Also, do not hi-jack another member's thread. Always start a new one even if the topic is identical. thank you.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I find the revision guide books by Microsoft Press for specific exams very good. Look up MCITP exchange 2007.

I also have Micrsoft Press Exchange server 2007 administrator's companion, 2nd edition This is useful as a reference book as well as to learn the technology.

Comment

THanks Virtual. I have also heard from other resources about this book - Micrsoft Press Exchange server 2007 administrator's companion and it comes quite highly recommened.

Comment

I really like Panek, his books are usually a little more thorough that the Microsoft Press books and I know in paticular a few of the MCITP MS Press books have alot of errors.

http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Windows-N...5540510&sr=8-4

Comment

Working...
                  X