Windows Mobile on 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Mobile on 2007

I just change my network - moved my mailbox from a 2003 to 2007 - running both systems now. I can send and receive from the 2007 box - but now my phone stopped working......any ideas?

Re: Windows Mobile on 2007

How is <everything relevant> configured?

All we know from your post is that you have Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007 and Windows Mobile.

May I respectfully suggest you read this. If still in doubt, this may help.

If you want somebody to answer your question, you need to give us a lot more detail.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Running Exchange 2003 and 2007.

Moved my mailbox from 2003 to 2007 and my phone stopped syncing.

All mail records are still pointing to the 2003 NOT the 2007 - i was hoping that I would still get mail to my phone.

I can send and receive from my Outlook client.

Comment

Is the phone configured to sync with the 2007 server? Is it configured correctly?

Again, we need detail to be able to help you.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

How are you accessing your OWA externally via Exchange 2007 or Exchange 2003? If its exchange 2003 then you need to change it to exchange 2007... If its exchange 2007 have you tried recreating the new activesync profile on ur device?
          ________
          K100
          Last edited by Dks; 13th March 2011, 00:20.
          Rgds,

Dks
          MCP E2K3 & MCITP E2K7
          MCITP Enterprise Win2k8

Comment

Working...
          X