Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Clients can not send out

Hi All,
    Last week, I installed exchange server 2007 on Windows server 2008. This is member server of existing Windows server 2003 domain. Last time they used POP server hosted at ISP. My installation has no problem , everything is completed successfully. But the problem is all internal clients can not send email to external domains. It says "unable to relay". POP clients from outside can send and receive and no problem. They used the same domain name for internal and external. I already added the host(A) records (mail, pop, smtp) with the external IP. Please kindly guide me what may be the problems.

Thanks In Advanced.
    Thuya

Re: Internal Clients can not send out

Check that the Send Connector is present. What software is being used to send emails? Are they connected to a mailbox on the Exchange Server? Have you tested with OWA?

Comment

Re: Internal Clients can not send out

Hi Guru,
      Thanks you for your help. I already configured send connector and all clients are Outlook 2003 and 2007. I also install anti-spam feature from power sheell. can it be a problem? because internal domain name and external domain name is the same.I suspect that it is related to DNS and anti-spam engine. From Intenal, OWA can not send out too. The same error is "unable to relay". Where can I check and edit relay setting in Exchange 2007?.Thanks for any help.

sincerely,
      Thuya

Comment

Working...
      X