Outlook 2007 can't able to connected with exchange server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 can't able to connected with exchange server

my site connected with my head office through WLL line. Locally configured OUTLOOK is not working its gives the error as "can't able to connected with the server" but, I can able to ping exchange server from the local machine.

OWA and Terminal Server is working fine.

I am looking forward to solve this issue from the expert. Pls help me

Re: Outlook 2007 can't able to connected with exchange server

How are you connecting? TCP/IP or Outlook Anywhere?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Have you tested the connection from another machine Does it effect all users logging on? Have you made any changes to Exchange recently? It will be worth looking at the even logs. Do you have Outlook 2003 anywhere you can use to test?

The only times I have ever had similar problems was when the mail profile was pointing at the wrong name. This is accesible via the Mail icon in Control Panel.

It also effected logon from Outlook 2007 for new users as the SPNs on the Exchange server were incorrect. The event viewer should indicate an authentication issue if that is the case.

Comment

Is there any firewall b/w Outlook client (MAPI) and exchange server? Was this working earlier?

Whats the version of exchange server?

Regds,
        Dks
        ________
        Buffalo Stamping Plant
        Last edited by Dks; 13th March 2011, 00:11.
        Rgds,

Dks
        MCP E2K3 & MCITP E2K7
        MCITP Enterprise Win2k8

Comment

Working...
        X