Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• provisioning error: a security package specific error occurred HMC4.0

Hi,
    hoping someone can help with this, we are currently setting up HMC 4.0 and pretty much things were fairly straight forward and working until I got to using the Sample Provisioning UI on the PROV01 server to do the final parts of setting up consumers and Businesses

I'm logging in as the Reseller admin (eg. admin @ liveemailaddressesattractspamconsolidatedmessenger .com )
    the UI returns the error 'A Security package specific error occurred' , no error codes and nothing logged event logs on any of the provisioning servers that would identify where this is failing.

Thanks
    Monu
    Last edited by AndyJG247; 20th May 2009, 08:48.

Re: provisioning error: a security package specific error occurred HMC4.0

Hi techie_007,

Please try not to hijack other posts, if you need to refer to them please link if you need to but each case has to be taken on its own merit. I've also altered the email address in case it was live.
    thanks

EDIT: I also googled A Security package specific error occurred hmc does that show anything you can use from the first link/2links?
    Maybe this one too? LINK
    Last edited by AndyJG247; 20th May 2009, 08:53.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Re: provisioning error: a security package specific error occurred HMC4.0

Hi Buddy try this,i tried this its really working for me.

after resolving the SPN issue on the MPFServiceAcct and delegation I checked the delegation on MPFServiceAcct and it was turned off, when I enabled the delegation, the test is working successfully

Comment

Working...
      X