Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exchange 2007 publishing through ISA 2004 fails to connect (Was: OWA on Exchange)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 publishing through ISA 2004 fails to connect (Was: OWA on Exchange)

Hi

Please can someone assist with this.
    I have installed exchange 2007, setup OWA. Created rules in ISA 2004, opened ports 80 and 443 but still cannot access page externally. Can only access internal using server name.

I really need to get this resolved......

Thanks,
    Marty

Re: OWA on Exchange

Hi Marty.Don,
    Welcome to the forums, I will have to direct you firstly to the forum rules. Please have a read as your title isn't really very descriptive (I've changed it) and your welcome post missed the welcome thread (plus had a rather pointless poll).

Onto the question:
    You haven't posted if you get error messages or even what happens. Have you setup an A record in the external DNS? Do you have a public certificate? Can your ISA server access the OWA pages? A bit more info is required please.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Re: OWA on Exchange

And to mention, have you used the publishing wizards or access rules?
      Marcel
      Technical Consultant
      Netherlands
      http://www.phetios.com
      http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
      "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
      "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Re: Exchange 2007 publishing through ISA 2004 fails to connect (Was: OWA on Exchange)

Sorry guys, I am fairly new to this and thank you for the replies.

Yes, the A record has been added to the external DNS Server.
        I will check the ISA server today when I am onsite and will provide feedback on that one.

I don't receive any errors, just a website stating that the page cannot be displayed. I read up on a website last night and I will re-install the OWA as I think the prevouis IT Guy never completed the OWA correctly. Once I have done this, i will come back to you with more information.

Thanks again. Really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X