Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diclaimer text

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had an answer to something I've been asked.

We add disclaimer text to the bottom of our emails. I've been asked - as part of a marketing drive - if we can colour one section differently from the rest. I've had a look through all of the options available and I can't see any way to do this.

Has anyone managed this?

Re: Diclaimer text

How are you adding it? through a transport rule?

Have a look at an application such as Policy Patrol which will offer richer descriptions than Exchange provides
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yeah, that's how you add the disclaimer text as far as I can see. I would've thought that Exchange could do this by itself without the need for a 3rd party.

Comment

Exchange can add text -- as you have already seen
        Unfortunately formatted text is not its strong point beyond a global font, size, colour...

Hence the suggestion for a product better suited to formatted disclaimers
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I've used Exclaimer in the past. It also integrates with AD and allows you to create custom signatures using Front Page/SharePoint Designer and then importing them in.

You can have various types and have them apply to different groups/users/external/internal emails etc.

Comment

Working...
          X