Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Exchange 2007 move spam to a custom folder that shows up under a users mailbox?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Exchange 2007 move spam to a custom folder that shows up under a users mailbox?

Using Exchange 2007 HUB role only. We get our mail scanned by 3rd party ISP and items that are questionable are marked as *SPAM* in the title. The problem is that they sometimes flag false positives, i.e. legtimate e-mail marked as *SPAM*. We would like to move these *SPAM* messages (not using content filter since they primarily "reject" or "delete") to a custom folder created (automatically once it is setup on the Ex2007 server) under each users mailbox (using Outlook 2003) called 'possible spam' or so. Is this possible? If so then how would one go about doing it? I have read that it needs to be a managed folder and also that it is done through OWA, but if that is the case then I don't see how. Any help greatly appreciated. Pretty please. Thanks!

Stevie

Re: Can Exchange 2007 move spam to a custom folder that shows up under a users mailbo

Transport rules can work on subject text.
    http://www.simple-talk.com/exchange/...ansport-rules/
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Re: Can Exchange 2007 move spam to a custom folder that shows up under a users mailbo

Hello,

Maybe it can be answer for your question. i know it is not resolution that you want , try to use transport rule for moving to any folder mails that include *spam* words.Using transport rule you can do this.Take it easy.

Comment

Working...
      X