Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 and outlook Delegate problem

Hi,
    My company have 3 sites with 2 DCs in each site. we are using Exchange 2007 servers -- 2 for mailbox servers and one for other functions except unified messaging. Currently, we have a problem about outlook 2007 delegate problem. SOME of new users are not able to use outlook 2007 delegate function because they only se "public folder" when they click "Add" from Delegates tabe. And also their outlook address defaul become "public folder" not Global Address lsit". I have tried to reset exchange 2007 offine address book but still no luck. Can anyone help?

Re: Exchange 2007 and outlook Delegate problem

Where are the Exchange servers located? All in one site or spread? Where are the users having problems located?
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Thank you for reply my question. One mailbox server in A site and one mailbox server within other functions server in B site. All 3 sites effect by this problem but not all users only some new users after they create outlook profile, the outlook address default list is "public folder"

Comment

Any site that has an Exchange 2007 mailbox server must also have a hub transport server installed. From what you have written I get the impression you have:

SITE1
        Mailbox

SITE2
        Mailbox
        Hub Transport
        Client Access
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment