Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailboxes exchange server 2007

HI

I am running exchange server 2007,i donot know what happen,when i send e-mail from my mailbox another mailbox on my exchange server receive my e-mail and even if i receive e-mail from outside other mailboxes receive my e-mail it look like there is no more privacy,i think some body did something on my exchange server as it was not doing this before ,i am lost here please help me as i causing problem in the organisation

thanks
    roger

Re: Mailboxes exchange server 2007

Is it only happening with your user account and mailbox? Have you checked that your user account has the email adresses assigned and the relevant 'Self' permission? Also, double check the properties of your mailbox and make sure somebody hasn't set your emails to be forwarded to a group.

This is all done through the Exchange Management Console on the E2k7 box.
    Last edited by Virtual; 17th March 2009, 18:57. Reason: spelling of happening

Comment

Forwarding OR Journaling is enabled...

I would go with journaling... Check on mailbox AND database if journaling is enabled...

Comment

is happening to few mailboxes not only to my mailboxes

Comment

Originally posted by rogermm2000 View Post
          is happening to few mailboxes not only to my mailboxes
          It will be worth checking the Jornalling and forwarding settings in case somebody has been malicious. Also, look at any recipient policies that you have.

Comment

hi

it was journal which was enable ,i just remove the rule and now is working normal,thanks for all who reply,can you also help or where to find ,i need to block certain e-mal as exchange just accepting all juck e-mail,how to create a rule so that it can accept e-mail those are wanted that anything coming from the internet

thanks
            and othe thing i have this error message when i use send and receive e-mail error Task microsoft exchange server reported error 0x8004010f the operation failed and object could not be found

help

thanks
            roger

Comment

Maybe this will help you with your error (Offline address book)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905813

Comment

Originally posted by gregaSLO View Post
                Maybe this will help you with your error (Offline address book)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905813
                thanks guys i was able to sort out my offline address book

thank very much

Comment

You can use an Exchange 2007 Edge server to achieve what you want with regards to stopping spam email and/or antispam software installed on the Exchange server.

Comment

Working...
                  X