Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exchange 2007 not receiving or sending email (Was: exchange server 2007)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 not receiving or sending email (Was: exchange server 2007)

exchange not receiving e-mail and sending outside to the internet

thanks

roger magoro

Re: Exchange 2007 not receiving or sending email (Was: exchange server 2007)

mulutanyim, if you can't be bothered to post any kind of information then people will not be bothered to help you.

Please read the forum rules especially 3 and 4.
    http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=36

Your title wasn't helpful so I have changed it for you. Please now post detailed information as to your problem.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Consider it a bonus -- you wont be getting any spam
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

i am running exchange server 2007 running on windows 2003 server,on the internal ip address 192.168.0.........connected to my firewall and my firewall connected to my router.i have configured my firewall to forward all message comes on port 25 to my server,now i can send e-mail outside my exchange but i am not receiving any e-mail,my firewall is symatec gateway 460.

i do not if i gave you all the message you need

thanks

Comment

Have you checked the MX record is pointing at the external IP of your firewall? Is it a static IP that has been assigned to you?

Comment

yes ,i have statatic ip address

Comment

Originally posted by mulutanyim View Post
              yes ,i have statatic ip address
              And the MX record is pointing at that IP address?

Use this site to check your domain name IPs listed.

http://www.mxtoolbox.com/

Comment

Hi,
                Check my posts at http: //www.ramymostafa.com/?cat=17 It will guide you step by step to setup and configure your exchange server to send to external mail servers and recieve from external mail server the first post also will help you to start configuring your exchange server starting from the installation until it works internally.

Hope it helps
                Reagrds
                Ramy
                Last edited by AndyJG247; 24th March 2009, 10:14. Reason: I've left the link but removed its "clickability"

Comment

Working...
                X