Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move/Copy Data Public Folders/Mailboxes from Ex2003 to Ex2007

Hej
    I have a Exchange server 2003 in one site/domain and a new Exchange server 2007 in another site/domain. I want to move/copy all data from the exchange server 2003 to exhange server 2007. There must not be any kind of connection between the 2 servers, so I need to know the faste way to transfer data from 2003 to 2007 without having any connection between the 2 servers in each doamin.
    I have look for for way to do it but cant find anything. Im especially intersted in copy/move public folders data, know that I can use exmerge on mailboxes.
    I have setup the exchange server 2007 with all the roles and also the edge server. I have a DC2008 (the first) with all setup at DC have when this is the first one. I have about 75 mailboxes (12 GB) and public folder data on 10 GB.
    Hope some of you have some idees
    BR
    Soren

Re: Move/Copy Data Public Folders/Mailboxes from Ex2003 to Ex2007

Mailboxes: Exmerge as you suggested (note very carefully check the contents before you scrap the old mailbox!)

PFs: Copy to email profile (in Outlook) and then Exmerge
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X