Global Address book not updating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Address book not updating

One of my users [our vice president] Global Address book is not updating; I have added 1 new user and deleted several test users and all my peoples address books are showing the changes but my boss's is not. Any ideas????

Re: Global Address book not updating

Have you done an update of the OAB on the Exchange server?
    Also do a update-filedistributionservices -identity CASServer to do an update of the web
    based OAB for Outlook 2007 clients
    update-offlineaddressbook nameofOAB to force and update of the OAB in powershell

Comment

Re: Global Address book not updating

Originally posted by meganeight View Post
      One of my users [our vice president] Global Address book is not updating; I have added 1 new user and deleted several test users and all my peoples address books are showing the changes but my boss's is not. Any ideas????
      I should point out here that there is only one Global Address List - and it's stored on the server, not the workstation. You (as assumed by the one reply) must be talking about the Offline Address Book. Check for a "Sync Failures" folder in the mailbox and look to see if there are any errors associated with it. Also check that the user is logging in to his workstation with the account attached to the mailbox; an account with rights but not attached is unlikely to be able to download the OAB.

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
      X