Room calendars from an HTML page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room calendars from an HTML page

I'm amazed that no one else seems to need this (i've been searching the internet for days!!)

In our organisation we have 6 meeting rooms which are ex2007 room mailboxes.

We would like to have a screen outside each room showing the calendar on an HTML page, and also a link from our intranet (non-sharepoint!). I don't want to just link to the standard OWA page because of the login issues.

Does anyone have any suggestions, anything would be fantastic!!!

Thanks, Ben

Re: Room calendars from an HTML page

Will this help? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/publishcal.htm

Ta
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

thanks .. been trying that route but it just uploads an ICS (internet calendar standard) file which then has to be viewed by outlook 2007. Can't find a free ICS viewer and would not be able to publish to an external Icalendar provider due to firewall restrictions etc.

Comment

Originally posted by holloway View Post
        Can't find a free ICS viewer
        Looks like http://digg.com/software/PHP_iCalendar might do what you want.

Originally posted by X111
        Personally I think it IS interesting (old, but still interesting) because it's something I can download and install on my own webserver. I'm not interested in yet another site where I have to register to use a webservice.
        So you host it internally - no firewall issues to worry about. Easy enough to setup IIS to serve PHP content.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
        X