Unable to log into shared mailbox using OWA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to log into shared mailbox using OWA

I am trying to log into our shared (helpdesk) mailbox using OWA. The mailbox is on the E2007 mailbox and it was working fine while it was on the E2003 mailbox.

When I put in the credential, it logs me in but does not display the mailbox:

A problem occurred while trying to use your mailbox. Please contact technical support for your organization.

Can someone please help??

Thanks

Re: Unable to log into shared mailbox using OWA

Originally posted by kizzle911 View Post
    I am trying to log into our shared (helpdesk) mailbox using OWA. The mailbox is on the E2007 mailbox and it was working fine while it was on the E2003 mailbox.

When I put in the credential, it logs me in but does not display the mailbox:

A problem occurred while trying to use your mailbox. Please contact technical support for your organization.

Can someone please help??

Thanks
    In ADUC, click View -> Advanced features. Right click on your Helpdesk User Account and select properties, click on the security tab then the advanced button. Make sure the Inherit from parent check box is checked. If it's not, check it click apply give it a new minutes to replicate and try to log into webmail again.

Comment

Working...
    X