Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• room calendar to sharepoint

Hello,

Please I have some room mailboxes and I need it show in sharepoint server. There are many users without outlook and exchange mailbox. But this people need to know time plan of these rooms.. I have Sharepoint 2007

Thanks
    Thanks

Caspi

Re: room calendar to sharepoint

So you're currently using public calendars for this?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Hi,

Yes at this time we are using Sharepoint calendar. Everyone has got write permision. But I would like to use exchnage room mailbox.

Thanks
      Thanks

Caspi

Comment

Hang on, you're contradicting yourself. In your first post, you said that the data is currently stored using Exchange and you want to move it to SharePoint. Now you're saying the data is in SharePoint and you want to move it to Exchange?

Please can you clarify exactly what your situation is, and what you are trying to achieve.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

sorry for bad english, So actualy data are on Sharepoint. But I now, I have installed Exchnage 2007. There are room mailbox and I would like to use them. Is there posibility to connect sharepoint and exchange calendar?
          Thanks

Caspi

Comment

Working...
          X