Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error while installing E2k7 (MsexchangeADtopology)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while installing E2k7 (MsexchangeADtopology)

Hi All,

After preapre AD and E2k3 for exchange 2007 I am facing below problem at the time of exchange 2007 installation(32bit) in VMWARE enviroment.

Service not found/not started MSeaxchangeADtopology...

I have one Domain Cntroller and and exchange 2003 server in VMWARE enviroment.

Re: Error while installing E2k7 (MsexchangeADtopology)

hi

is something missing from my end!!!

Comment

here is the exact error...

Event Type: Error
      Event Source: MSExchangeADAccess
      Event Category: General
      Event ID: 2152
      Date: 8/26/2008
      Time: 12:16:20 AM
      User: N/A
      Computer: E2K7
      Description:
      Process mmc.exe (PID=156. An RPC request to the Microsoft Exchange Active Directory Topology Service failed with error 1753 (Error 6d9 from HrGetServersForRole). Please make sure the service is running.
      For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

Event Type: Warning
      Event Source: MSExchangeADAccess
      Event Category: General
      Event ID: 2602
      Date: 8/26/2008
      Time: 12:06:22 AM
      User: N/A
      Computer: E2K7
      Description:
      Process MSEXCHANGEADTOPOLOGY (PID=1852). Failed to flush Kerberos ticket for local system account - Error code=80070057.
      Microsoft Exchange AD Topology service will continue starting but the service may be using a token with an out-of date group membership. As a result access to Active Directory may fail with access denied.
      This failure might be critical during setup. If it happens during normal operation, it can be ignored.
      For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

Comment

Hi All,

Problem resolved..

The problem was exchange 2007 was not communicating with the AD properly, I have follwed following steps to resolve the probs.

1) Checked the SRV record for DC and Exchange and restarted the DNS service on DNS server.

2) modified registry key
        HKLocal_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameter s\EnableTCPChimney=0
        HKLocal_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameter s\EnableRSS=0

3) Modified Configuration for Domain Controller in exchange 2k7 MMC and selected correct domain controller.

Rgds

Comment

Working...
        X