Owa in Exchange 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owa in Exchange 2007

I can't access my owa through my isa server I get the following error when I use owa

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202) .

I was trying to publish my share point site to the inter net and I get the same message from the ISA.

If I use HTTPS I get the same error.

I have published everything correctly in the ISA server following the wizard.

Please help

Re: Owa in Exchange 2007

You are going to have to give us some information to work on.
    Can you draw us a rough diagram of the setup.
    Also, Is ISA dual homed, are all servers up to date, does owa work internally, do you have split dns, can you access OWA from the ISA server, do you see the form when accessing ISA or get an error etc.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Is ISA dual homed = what's that mean?

are all servers up to date = all servers are up to date

does owa work internally = no, I get the same error "Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)

do you have split dns = no idon't have split dns

can you access OWA from the ISA server = no, I get the same error "Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)

do you see the form when accessing ISA or get an error etc = I don't get that far.

but I have sharepoint installed on the same PC where the exchange server is. share point site uses the default pot.

Comment

Dual homed = has 2 network cards so it is firewalling rather than proxying.

remove your proxy settings from your client machine and see if you can access the internal webmail to make sure that is working.
        What certificate do you have setup internally?

Has it ever worked?
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Now I can access my owa internaly.

but not from the isa server(Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202))

I am using proxy in my isa server. i have uninstalled share point from the server so now it's back to default. I think that's why my owa started to work internaly

I have a third party certificate, which I have installed on the exchange and the ISA server.

I have followed this guide to configure it
          http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...rver-2006.html

Comment

Working...
          X