Error When Connecting to Exchange 2007 Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error When Connecting to Exchange 2007 Calendar

I have attached the error that Outlook 2003 clients are recieving when trying to connect to a Exchange 2007 calendar(s). This issue does not appear to be present with clients using Outlook 07. I have no problem with upgrading everyone to Outlook 07, however with 350+ Outlook users we don't have the $ to do that upgrade at this time t Office 07.

The clients are online as they can send/recieve email without an issue. Usually, if I can restart the information store users can get in immediately after the restart. I usually do not restart the information store unless I have several users call the help desk at once.

I have had users have problems with connecting other user's calendars, room calendars, equipment calendars. The problem seems to go away when I restart the Information Store. I would like to not have to restart the Information Store every 2-3 days.

Thanks for any tips.
    Attached Files
    MCITP:SA, MCSA 2003, MCP, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security+

Re: Error When Connecting to Exchange 2007 Calendar

Hi,

Did you see error messages in the logs of the Exchange server ?
    Best regards,

Johan Veldhuis

Comment

Re: Error When Connecting to Exchange 2007 Calendar

Just for testing try to disable "Use cached Exchange Mode" option on one of the affected computers and see if that helps.
      Regards,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X