Accepted Domains...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted Domains...

We have just transitioned from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 and are having an issue deleting some of the old accepted domains that we no longer want to accept mail for. When we try and delete we get an error "Cannot remove the domain '<domain name>' because it is referenced by the proxy address template 'smtp:@<domain name>" Where do I find the proxy address template? I have looked everywhere and cannot seem to find this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Accepted Domains...

Is this what you mean?
    http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/20...16/431531.aspx
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Well I have removed all the Email Address Policies for the domains I would like to delete yet I still cannot delete them from the Accepted Domains list. I get that same error message. Anyone have any ideas on how to delete them?

Comment

One solution on Experts Exchange was
        You need to edit the recipient email address policy and remove the reference to the domain name that you are trying to remove from the policy and then apply the policy via EMC > Org Config > Hub Transport > Email Address Polcies.

which was then followed by editing the default email address policy with ADSIedit.
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
        X