Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange SCC (AAP) "partially configured"

Hi,

Our cluster was failed over last night and for some reason, while running on a different node, the EBPA shows this:

'ClusteredMailboxServer' is partially configured on server SERVER2.INTERNAL.LOCAL. Either setup is configuring it right now or setup failed while configuring it. Please rerun setup if it isn't currently running.

It is running fine and servicing clients. I can't see anything specifically wrong, apart from this other post I made, but that also happens on the original server.

I've searched Technet and Google but have failed to find anything so far.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

Servers are SP1, rollup 1 and up to date with the server updates. There are also 4 CA, of which 2 are HT.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Re: Exchange SCC (AAP) "partially configured"

Just as a random additon that may be part of the problem I am also getting this when running against any of the HT servers.

Microsoft Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant

Computer account for 'SMTPSVC/SERVER2.DOMAIN.LOCAL' not found in Active Directory

"Computer account for" "not found in active directory" "No computer account in active directory has serviceprincipalname" set to smtp kerberos aithentication failures smtp connection to another hub transport

We have a non-contiguous child domain with all of the user etc and I know MS has a message tracking bug with this configuration I just wonder if this is related too?
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
    X