Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let another server to sent email through exchange with no authentication

Hi,

I've setup Exchange2k7 and everything works good.
    i'm looking the option that enable a specific IP to send email through the SMTP without authenticate the connection,like that was is exchange2k3 in the SMTP connection you can add an ip that can sent email through the connection.
    how i do that in exchange2k7(i've a software that send email without authentication possibility)?

Thx

Re: let another server to sent email through exchange with no authentication

You need to create a receive connector.

Within the EMC under Server Configuration -> Hub Transport , create a new Receive Connector.

On the "Remote Network" settings tab you enter the IP-addres from the server that needs to send e-mail trough your exchange without authentication.
    After completing the wizard right click the rule and choose "properties".

Permission Groups tab -> Exchange Server (enable).
    Authentication tab -> TLS (already enabled) + externally secured (enable).

Apply and it should work now.

Comment

Re: let another server to sent email through exchange with no authentication

Originally posted by pvanwelt View Post
      You need to create a receive connector.

Within the EMC under Server Configuration -> Hub Transport , create a new Receive Connector.

On the "Remote Network" settings tab you enter the IP-addres from the server that needs to send e-mail trough your exchange without authentication.
      After completing the wizard right click the rule and choose "properties".

Permission Groups tab -> Exchange Server (enable).
      Authentication tab -> TLS (already enabled) + externally secured (enable).

Apply and it should work now.
      Thx it's working.

Comment

Working...
      X