Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken OWA 2007

Hi,

We are about to migrate from Lotus to exchange 2007 at our company. So i installed 2 exchange 2007 servers on 2 member servers. On server holds the CAS/HUB and the other mailbox server. Installation went fine and the best practicy analyzer shows no errors.

The problem is when i try to access owa. The graphics are totally gone and just shows empty boxes with red crosses. I have read here and on other forums that iuser accounts may be out of sync, tried that and it doesnt work. I have reinstalled IIS and CAS but no luck. Might it be ASP.net thats screwed? I have no idea what the problem can be. all web extensions are in place.

When reading on ms KBs about IUSr accounts in AD, i dont have any, only the local accounts on my member servers. I assume that is correct?

Marty

Re: Broken OWA 2007

Could you please post a screen capture with the broken owa?
    Regards,
    Csaba Papp
    MCSA+messaging, MCSE, CCNA
    Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate

Comment

Her it is.

I noticed that the owa picked the gif pictures from the wrong directory. I tried adding the gifs to the correct directory, some of the graphics went back but nothing could load, it was a simple homepage. I am thinking IIS and permissions.

Tried to re create the owa directory but no luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	owa2007a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	463354
      Last edited by biggles77; 3rd November 2007, 07:41. Reason: Changed image format.

Comment

Not sure if i understand this but now it works. And the only thing i have done is to dismount my stores and deleted one storage group i created. After that it started to work. If anyone have an explaination feel free to give it =)

Comment

I faced similar issue a couple of time in Exchange 2003 Front-end, Back-end environment. The servers wasn't patched at the same level or had different service packs.
          Also it is important the order: front-end servers have to be patched first.
          Since it is very probably you have not installed the Exchange 2007 sp1, the problem was something else.
          Regards,
          Csaba Papp
          MCSA+messaging, MCSE, CCNA
          Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate

Comment

Please convert your uploaded image to JPG format. 216KB in BMP compared to 42KB in JPG format makes for quicker loading for our member who don't have a fibre connection and frees up a bit more server space for other uploads.

Check the Exchange Services and make sure they are all running. In Exchange 2003 had a similar display when the IUSR_Servername password got out of sync.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
              Please convert your uploaded image to JPG format. 216KB in BMP compared to 42KB in JPG format makes for quicker loading for our member who don't have a fibre connection and frees up a bit more server space for other uploads.

Check the Exchange Services and make sure they are all running. In Exchange 2003 had a similar display when the IUSR_Servername password got out of sync.
              Hi,

i deleted the post with the pictures.

Comment

Please don't delete the images when they are posted with a problem because the question then probably doesn't make much sense to the next reader who has the same or similar problem. I have restored the post and converted the image to a JPG.

Could you please post back and let us know what the solution to your problem was. It would be appreciated.
                Last edited by biggles77; 3rd November 2007, 07:42.
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                X