Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 with a Messaging and Collaboration services problem

Hello everybody,
    I really need your help, please if somebody can give me a solution, here is my situation:
    I installed a Global Catalog / First domain controller in a domain (2003 STD R2), and then i installed Exchange 2007, then i found out that there is something wrong with the Domain naming, i uninstalled exchange 2007 first, then demoted the domain controller, then i promoted it again, installed active directory and all other needed rules 9DNS<DHCP<IIS...) then i was about to install Exchange 2007 when it gave me the error that the ( messaging and collaboration services cannot be assigned the action uninstall), i am now in a situation where i cannot install or uninstall exchange 2007, i guess my first uninstall before demoting the server was wrong, now i am stuck, PLEASE if anybody can guide me to how to uninstall the Exchange cleanly or Install it cleanly i would appreciate it so much

Thanks in advance
    Abdels

Re: Installing Exchange 2007 Anti-spam system

Abdels,
    please do not hijack someone elses thread for something completely different!
    Start a new thread for your specific issue and you will get a better quality of help!

Reported to mod/admin for splitting

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X