Can not send mail exchange 2007

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not send mail exchange 2007

Hi guys i am new around and i really need your help
    everything is happening in a lab environment
    2 days ago i deplyed my first exch 2007 server, a single server solution without a relay(front end) server, with a pubic ip address and everything worked fine, i was able to send and receive emails fron the internet and OWA also worked( after configuring the connectors of course)
    Next i said to go ahead to the next scenario:
    - an exchange server( in a local domain let-s call it local.local so the machine name dc.lcoal.local
    - a machine in DMZ with 2 netw carsds one public adress, and the other one, here a domain i have used 2 days ago let;'s call it global .global
    so fqdn :
    this mail machine is doing nat, done the virtual smtp server configuration on it, did the connectors on the exchange machine but the problem is that i can not send emails the internet( works locally) and i can receive mails from the internet...
    Please help, i am testing it because in a few days i have to do a implementation this way+isa2006 on the machine in DMZ
    Last edited by ingineru; 18th June 2007, 22:17.

Re: Can not send mail exchange 2007

Please help, any idea is appreciated

Wow! no response in 3 hours and 17 minutes and you feel it necessary to bump your post. That must be a new Petri record

I appreciate the issue is important to you, but please try to remember
      a) all members give their spare time voluntarily here
      b) for Europeans, its the middle of the night
      c) for the USA its the work day

Can you please have the patience to wait perhaps 48 hours and see if you get a reply. If thats too short a time, Microsoft Technical Support will be delighted to help you out. I believe they accept all major credit cards -- in advance!

Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

sorry for being so persistent but i became a little unpacient....i can not get is solved if i hit get-queue i receive:
        Identity deliverytype status messagecount nexthopdomain

Dc\submission undefined ready 0 submission
        Dc\unreachable unreachabele ready 42 unreachable domain