Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding incoming mail to Public Folder

Hi,
    We are using Exchange 2003. We have set up a paperless fax system. Any faxes received are sent to a mailbox. I have temporarily set up the faxes to be sent to an administrative assistant. I then created a client side rule to forward any messages from the fax machine to be forwarded from her inbox to a public folder called fax. This works great provided this administrative assistant is here and has Outlook 2003 running.
    What I would like to do is set it up to automatically send any messages from "fax machine" to forward it to the fax public folder automatically and bypass any client side rules. I can't seem to find how to do this. Is it under intelligent message filtering? I can't seem to find anything on any server side rules. Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Terry

Re: Forwarding incoming mail to Public Folder

IMF has to do with anti-spam.

You can config fwding of email items from the user's account properties in ADUC, see the Exchange General tab.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Forwarding incoming mail to Public Folder

I appreciate your help! You've got me on the right track. I had to set up an exchange account for the fax machine. I think I will change it to send to the "fax machine" account and forward any mail to the public folder fax. Thanks again!
      Terry
      Last edited by tashland; 22nd June 2006, 19:40.

Comment

Working...
      X