Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administrator email addresses greyed out and update recipient policy not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrator email addresses greyed out and update recipient policy not working

Hello Eveyone,
    I have a problem with my exchange server (server 2003 SP1, exchange standard sp2) where the administrator email address is unchangable/non-editable. I have recently removed two external email domains from my recipient policy. When I removed the email domains from the default recipient policy, I tried to apply updates now, which said was sucessfull but did not remove the emaila addresses. I tried a restart and then manually removed all of the email addresses. When I tried on the administrator account, it would only let me view them. I have checked my perms and believe I am OK. (I have tried with the admin account and still no luck). I have had to use the metabase explorer to get mail to flow to these domains as my exchange server still believes it is authoritative. Even building a connector did not work. Has anyone ran into the same problem?
Working...
X