Does Anyone know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone know

Hi i have just joined and hopefully will be able to learn a lot and hopefully contribute to the forum...

i have exchange 2003 running and was wondering is there a way of sending emails to specific email addresses when they email me, for instance if, [email protected]**.com emails me,, i want exchange to send an auto reply saying,, your email has been recieved and being dealt with.

i only want this on certain email addresses..

Thanks

Re: Does Anyone know

This may be worth a look. Autoreply to specific email addresses.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

At first that sounded like an auto responder, but when you threw in the "only for certain email addresses" clause I believe that tosses out the auto responder and necessitates an Inbox rule that can be generated and procecced by a Microsoft Outlook client. I'd store the rule on the Exchange server.

Jas
      VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
      boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
      My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

It might also also be worth changing the title to something a little more informative as per example 1:

http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=3455

Sorry to be a moan but it really would help everyone out

Michael

Originally posted by josephleon
        Hi i have just joined and hopefully will be able to learn a lot and hopefully contribute to the forum...

i have exchange 2003 running and was wondering is there a way of sending emails to specific email addresses when they email me, for instance if, [email protected]**.com emails me,, i want exchange to send an auto reply saying,, your email has been recieved and being dealt with.

i only want this on certain email addresses..

Thanks
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X