Adding a second ExchSrvr to host different mail domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a second ExchSrvr to host different mail domain

Hi there.. I am new here and because I have found so much helpful info on this site (kudos Daniel), I figured I might post a question finally.

I am relatively new to Exchange and AD, but not a complete noob so here it goes..

I currently have an all server 2003 environment with one exchange server and Active Directory. The Exchange server receives mail for mail.mycompany.com.

I have installed a member server on 2K3 stnd, and would like to know if I can install Exchange on this machine and host a different (personal) Exch server for select users for receiving and sending from mail.personal.com.

ARe there guides to doing this , because I can not track anything down on how to implement two Exch servers hosting different domains.

Thank you very much in advance for any insight you provide.

Re: Adding a second ExchSrvr to host different mail domain

Hello and welcome to our community.

Usually answers to questions like these can be found by doing a simple search in the forum. In your case, see this link:

Configure Exchange 2000/2003 to Receive E-Mail for other Domains:
    http://www.petri.com/configure_excha...er_domains.htm
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Adding a second ExchSrvr to host different mail domain

Thank you very much. I searched but I guess my search criteria just didn't match well enough to find what I was looking for. Hence, I posted .

I will give it a try and will post my results.

Comment

Working...
      X