GFI Behinf ISA Server 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFI Behinf ISA Server 2004

give me the idea I am using Exchnage 2003 and how can I allowed GFI Essential to download the email on exchange through ISA Server 2004...now I am using 2 internet connection one direct on exchange server 2003 to download the email and owa and 2nd one for ISA Server 2004 for Internet sharing now I like to connect internet on ISA server but I amconfused how I will download my email ??????????

Re: GFI Behinf ISA Server 2004

I am confused because I cannot understand what you're talking about. Why use 2 Internet connections?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Sir,
      I have
      1) [server1] 2003 Windows Domain Controller
      2) [server2] 2003 Windows with Exchange Server 2003
      3) [server3] 2003 Windows with ISA Server 2004

now I am using 2 internet connection
      one on Exchange server (to download and send email directly)
      and second connection on ISA server 2004 for internet Sharing to staff

now I would like to use only one internet connection on ISA server but I dont know how it will download my email through GFI and send email through ISA server

Comment

So, you have 2 internet connections on your Exchange server? And now you only want to use one of them? I simply don't understant wha's the problem? Just disable the one you don't need.

If you want to keep both of them, could you please explain why?

And when you say
        download my email
        what do you mean? Maybe it's because you don't use English as your main language, but I simply cannot understand what you need and what your problem is.

Do you know about using MX Records? Do you know about creating new SMTP Virtual Servers and SMTP Connectors? Perhaps that's what you're looking for?
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Sir,
          I simply want to download email from GFI on Exchange Server 2003 behind ISA Server 2004

Comment

I would like to help you, unfourtunately I cannot due to lack of information. Please read http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375.
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
            X