X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Store Exchange 2003

Hi all

Got a question?

When i do a attachment with Webmail or connect directly with a PDA to our Exchange server, the information store stops, with no errors.

Does annybody know this problem, running sp2(same problem also without sp)

Regards,

Hans

Re: Information Store Exchange 2003

No, I haven't heard of it. What sort of attachment? When did it Begin to happen? Does it happen to all mailboxes or just one? Did you try to delete that mbx and re-create it? Do your backups finish successfully?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Same problem here, problem came out of nowhere (exchange SP2 installed for several weeks). Happens for all users, for every kind of attachement, with every sync starting. Event 9673 is logged in application log source MsexchangeIS:

An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section.

Googled my head off on this one, I always end on posts that tell me this is a rootkit problem, tried different rootkit revealers, no rootkit found

Comment

hsniijder,

this seems to be an obselete post, it would be very helpful to share the solution with us

Comment

Originally posted by kuvain
          hsniijder,

this seems to be an obselete post, it would be very helpful to share the solution with us
          So why did you hijack the post?

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

danielp

what do you mean by hijacking the post? I am just looking for a solution to my problem.

Sorry if i did something inappropriate, please explain

Comment

If you have a problem/question then it is appropriate to start a new Topic/thread and not interrupt/butt in on/hijack someone elses question even if you have a similar problem. If the thread is active, it makes it very difficult directing questions and answers at multiple posters.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
              X