Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change Notification Wording When User Exceeding Storage Limit?? Possible??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Notification Wording When User Exceeding Storage Limit?? Possible??

Below is the notification sent when user exceeds his/her mailbox size, is there a way to change the wording??

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:
    Sent: 3/28/2006 9:29 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Jim Dean on 3/28/2006 9:31 AM
    The message failed to be submitted because the storage limit for the mailbox that is submitting the message has been exceeded.

Re: Change Notification Wording When User Exceeding Storage Limit?? Possible??

Yes but not easily. You will need to start writing code for it. I don't think it's worth the time...
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Daniel can you please give me the location of the file that would need to be edited? You say extensive scripting would be required, can you give more details? We need to look into this, as the messages are very ambiguous. Thanks.

Comment

Exchsrvr\bin\MDBSZ.dll

I think you can use RLTOOLS.exe (from ResKit). You'll need to redo all your changes every Service Pack and potentially some patches.

Topper.
        * Shamelessly mentioning "Don't forget to add reputation!"

Comment

Try the next one:
          http://www.msexchange.org/articles/C...e-Service.html
          CNE 5, CCA, MCSE NT4.0-2003, MCSE 2003 messaging, Exchange Server MVP.
          Tzahi Kolber - IT Supervisor
          Polycom Israel.

Comment

Working...
          X