Outlook mobile access is not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook mobile access is not working

I have a problem when connecting to my exchange 2003 enterprise server using Outlook mobile access feature.

I try to access OMA using the link "https://myexchangeserver/OMA". it ask me to enter my credential and once entered correctly, the page showed "A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator."

i got also this ID event 1503:

An unknown error occurred while processing the current request:
    Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface
    Stack trace:
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Page.InitSess ionVars()
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Page.Page_Loa d(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage.OnLoad(Eve ntArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

Message: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.
    Source: System.Web
    Stack trace:
    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(Strin g path, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)

Source: System.Web
    Stack trace:
    at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(Strin g path, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)
    at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path, Boolean preserveForm)
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.UserError.OkC lick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Command.OnClick(Event Args e)
    at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Command.System.Web.UI .IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String argument)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage.RaisePostB ackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

also, In Active directory user and computer and In Exchange System Manager, I've enabled Outlook mobile access for that user already.

It works fine when I use OWA. My exchange is installed on a windows 2003 enterprise server.

So what is the problem?

Re: Outlook mobile access is not working

1. Please install latest hotfix/service pack for the DC's & the Exchange server.

2. Upgrade third party products to the latest version.

3. Review the following KB's:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842119

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820745

Regards,

Yuval
    Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuval14, Blog: http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/yuval14

Comment

i don't have any problem with memory... i have 2g memory..

also when i change some configurtion on IIS this message apeaer in event
      Event Type: Error

Event Source: MSExchangeOMA

Event Category: (1000)

Event ID: 1503

Date: 02/08/2005

Time: 18:48:25

User: N/A

Computer: BIZEX01

Description:

Message: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider

Stack trace:

at

Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.OmaWeb Request.GetRequestStream()

at

Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.Exchan geServices.GetSpecialFolders()

at

Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.Exchan geServices..ctor(UserInfo

Comment

Thanks for your help….

Now I solved the problem from inside.. at my pc when I try to use this link :

https://exchangeserver/oma

it will work find.

However, when I try from my pocket PC "I mate Jasjar" it give me this error..

Your account in Microsoft exchange server dose not have permission to synchronize with your current setting. contact your exchange server administrator

support code :0x85010004

please help me on this…

Comment

I am having a similar problem.

Our active sync was working fine until someone installed sharepoint services on our exchange server. I uninstalled sharepoint and followed microsofts KB 832769 for resolving the issue with sharepoint.

I installed CA services and generated an SSL certificate. Following the process in the following link
          http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...-Chapter5.html

Then I used MS KB 817379 (this is what I think your problem might be) It covers exchange activesync when SSL is required for Exchange 2003. I followed Method 2. Created a new Virtual directory; exchange-oma

I followed the process as it described I even purchased Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Unleashed which laid out the same process for installing a new VD. So that when mobile users sync they do not use SSL like the owa clients use. For some reason it seams that mobile client have a problem with SSL's?

My OWA is working great with my SSL redirect. However I can't get my win mobile 5 clients to sync. I've tried everything.

When I attempt to sync I get...

Please correct your Exchange Server password.

Domain\username:
          Domain\domain\myusername

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~Ryan

Comment

I am having the same issue with SBS 2003 Server. Looked at all articles. Device even works on another SBS 2003 Server just fine.

Setups are exactly the same in reagrds to how the SSL cert is and configuration.

Server that is not working is more than year old and the one that is workign is a brand new install.

Just can not figure out what to change.

Has anyone figured this out?

John

Comment

I have the same problem(s).

Comment

I also had the 0x85010004 problem, which in my case was resolved by following specific steps found within Microsoft KB article 817379 found here:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=817379

Specifically, within this document, I followed Method 2 steps 11 and 12 for exchange-oma i.e. ensure that only Integrated Windows Authentication and Basic Authentication are enabled. My server had Enable Anonymous Access enabled, and when I turned this off, I could start syncing fine

(Note that I did not bother re-creating the exchange-oma instance)

Hope that helps

Comment

Hi

I have a problem with Windows mobile 5 and Exchange OMA the “No ServicesObject found!” problem.

I have tried all the advices above.

Did you get you’re problem solved? I think my problem started after setting some access rights on the default website.

What happened was probably that removing anonymous access broke OMA and activesynch as in this link http://www.eggheadcafe.com/ng/micros...ost2154064.asp

Suggestions are welcome!

Comment

Dear TaGert,

you have to uncheck the "anonymous access" from all exchange feature : OWA, OMA and RPC in the IIS.

then you have to create the exchange-oma directory in the IIS and in "authenticated access" select "integrated windows authentication" and "basic authentication". in the default domain type ( \ ) without bracket.

in the exchange and OMA directory in the IIS only select "basic authentication".

then you have to uncheck the option "require secure channel SSL" from the exchange-oma and OMA directory in IIS.

also, you have to know that may be my IIS directory name is not the same as your IIS. but they all mean the same thing.

Comment

Thank you for the reply noway.

I have done what you have suggested in a numerous ways and got a new error.

[email protected]://server/oma
                      A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.

Application log

And a long trace message.

I have not found any pointers to what the problem can be here. There may also be that I'm missing something, but I sure can't figure out what.

If I had known how much time troubleshooting this problem would take I could have reinstalled the whole server a couple of times.

Complete error message in application log.

Stack trace:
                      at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.HrGetE xchangeDomain(String mbPath, IntPtr& pDomain)
                      at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.get_Ex changeDomain()
                      at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Sessio n_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Message: Exception of type Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.Provi derException was thrown.
                      EventMessage:
                      UserMessage: A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
                      Stack trace:
                      at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Sessio n_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                      at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOn Start(EventArgs e)
                      at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.Complet eAcquireState()
                      at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAc quireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
                      at System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.Http Application+IExecutionStep.Execute()
                      at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Comment

Working...
                      X