No announcement yet.

Exchange Email

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Email

I have a strange one here. The company am support exchange 2003 on SBS server for is experiencing strange issues. Here's the scoop.

First the company runs Trend micro. Which i have configured to my best knowledge.
    Now....we send emails to some high level staff and they don't receive them, they in turn have emailed us and we don't receive the emails. Trend doesn't show our mail has been filtered now is there an NDR sent to us or them. I send attachments (.vbs or ms docs) to the admin email and are received. Exchange has the default security settings it comes with, same as outlook. We have not been blacklisted.
    Its getting frastrating trying to fix and issue that doesn't seem to have any resolution.
    Can someone out there help me out. Any good ideas, i will try them all is i have to break the exchange.

Struggling Matt

Re: Exchange Email

Please let me briefly repeat your issue.
    You have an Exchange 2003 SBS installed on a Trend micro server. There are group of users who couldn't send and receive email. NDRs exist. All other users accounts are working fine.
    1. What these NDRs say?
    2. Did you check these users storage limit? Arenít they above this limit?
    3. Enable the message tracking on this server and track the emails sent by this "high level staff".

Try to provide us more details regarding to the issue.
    Csaba Papp
    MCSA+messaging, MCSE, CCNA
    Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate

Re: Exchange Email

I'm having a major problem with our Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server system. As of last night, the Exchange server suddenly stopped delivering incoming and outgoing messages. Outgoing messages leave users' Outboxes and appear to transmit fine but are never received by recipients (even when sent to the sending user's own mailbox). Incoming messages from external senders don't bounce and seem to be received by the server but never show up in our users' Inboxes. Where are the messages going, and what can I do to straighten out the situation?