OWA Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWA Help

I am unable to connect to my OWA in my Exchange 2000. It started happening when I moved my web server off of my domain controller (Win2k). My exchange in on my domain controller. Any ideas where I should start looking for the problem?

Thanks~

Re: OWA Help

Bad move. You will have problems, many problems. If I were you I'd beging looking into rebuilding this server at the first convinient moment possible.

As for the OWA issues, what errors are you getting?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

So are you saying that my exchange server should not be on my domain controller? I am kind of a rookie. Can you point me to a resource that I can use to determine the optimal set-up in a small network with a web server, an exchange server (2k), a domain controller, and a sql server db?
      We are going to be moving soon and I would like to re-build this set-up at that point!

Thanks.

Comment

A good place to start is the Exchange Deployment Tools on the setup CD.

Anyway, unless you're using SBS there is really no good reason to install Exchange on a DC, or make an Exchange server a DC. See my site for detailed explanations on why this is a bad idea.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X