X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange server help require

HELLO All,
    I have following queries.PLEASE HELP ME TO SORTOUT IT

1) how we can able to add email user alias?
    Explanation:- I have one user [email protected] i am intrested to add alias [email protected] to user xyz. So mail sent to [email protected] cames to [email protected] mail box. I am not intrested in creating mailbox for [email protected]. I just wants to add alias to xyz account.

2)How i can create catchall account for company.com. If catchall account must be [email protected]

3)How i can able to add internal mail forwarder.
    Means- how i am able to forward mails form [email protected] to [email protected]

4)How i can able to take backup of single user under any mailbox?

5) How i can able to restore the backup of single user. If i have backup of full mailbox under which user is created.

6) How i can configure my exchange server for two domains mailing. New SMTP virtual server is require for new domain?

7)If i have two domains on server.
    Like company.com and company.info
    Then how i can able to create [email protected] and [email protected] account under it.
    Please note that [email protected] and [email protected] both are different users. How we can create different mailboxes for them.

How we can able to change the display name of user using OWA.
    Name in "form field".

If you have solutions on above queries please help me . Also provide me steps to sortout it.

Re: Exchange server help require

By using the following link you will find the answers to most of your questions. http://forums.petri.com/search.php?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: Exchange server help require

Hello all,

Please help me in following issues. I am not able to solve it.

I have a new query also :
      WHen i try to create any user i am geting only option to select default domain. How i can get the many options to select domain under which we wants to create email account (user mailbox).

Originally posted by kishor_at_drushti
      HELLO All,
      I have following queries.PLEASE HELP ME TO SORTOUT IT

1) how we can able to add email user alias?
      Explanation:- I have one user [email protected] i am intrested to add alias [email protected] to user xyz. So mail sent to [email protected] cames to [email protected] mail box. I am not intrested in creating mailbox for [email protected]. I just wants to add alias to xyz account.

2)How i can create catchall account for company.com. If catchall account must be [email protected]

3)How i can able to add internal mail forwarder.
      Means- how i am able to forward mails form [email protected] to [email protected]

4)How i can able to take backup of single user under any mailbox?

5) How i can able to restore the backup of single user. If i have backup of full mailbox under which user is created.

6) How i can configure my exchange server for two domains mailing. New SMTP virtual server is require for new domain?

7)If i have two domains on server.
      Like company.com and company.info
      Then how i can able to create [email protected] and [email protected] account under it.
      Please note that [email protected] and [email protected] both are different users. How we can create different mailboxes for them.

How we can able to change the display name of user using OWA.
      Name in "form field".

If you have solutions on above queries please help me . Also provide me steps to sortout it.

Comment

Working...
      X