Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Server 2003 is not working on WIFI

Dear All,
    Nasir here, i am facing problem in exchabge server,when any of my company user connecte with WIFI from their laptop to access their email then Exchage server shows it is unavailble but when they connect with LAN they can access emails.
    for your help;
    1: We configure two mail boxes in outlook one is [email protected] and second is [email protected]
    2: When i connect with LAN oth working fine both send and receive and when i connect it with WIFI .local is not working both send and receive.
    Kindly help me out how i can remove this issue so people can use both from wifi. if you need any clarification you can ask.

Your quick response is highly appreciated

Re: Exchange Server 2003 is not working on WIFI

Originally posted by mnasir View Post
    Dear All,
    Nasir here, i am facing problem in exchabge server,when any of my company user connecte with WIFI from their laptop to access their email then Exchage server shows it is unavailble but when they connect with LAN they can access emails.
    for your help;
    1: We configure two mail boxes in outlook one is [email protected] and second is [email protected]
    2: When i connect with LAN oth working fine both send and receive and when i connect it with WIFI .local is not working both send and receive.
    Kindly help me out how i can remove this issue so people can use both from wifi. if you need any clarification you can ask.

Your quick response is highly appreciated
    Exchange doesn't particularly care what the underlying network type is. As long as there is network connectivity from your wireless LAN to Exchange/Outlook users should be able to connect. Start with the basics first and ensure there is network connectivity from a their laptop to exchange. Ensure there are no firewalls in between or the nesscesary ports are open for connectivity.

Comment

Working...
    X